Flare Individual Eyelashes are not the same as Classic 1:1 Eyelash Extensions, nor are they the same lashes being used during the Russian Volume Eyelash Extension technique.
Flare Individual Eyelashes are small clusters of lashes that consist of 3-12 lash strands that are usually held together by a small knot on the base. Flare lashes are also available without a knot ( knotless clusters/ flares). Classic 1:1 Eyelash Extensions are single eyelash strands, that are applied to your natural eyelash strands using a 1:1 technique.
The Flare Individual Eyelash service is much quicker and is also cheaper than the Classic 1:1 Eyelash Extensions Service. Even though they are both applied near your lash line; piece by piece these two are no where near being the exact same. For a better understanding of the two services and how they differ, we have the following info for comparison.
Flare Individual Eyelashes Vs. Classic 1:1 Eyelash Extensions
Flare Individual Eyelashes
If you’re a fan of eyelash extensions, but not so fond of the price or just want a quick alternative, than our flare lashes would be your go to choice for eyelash. Flare lashes are 3+ lash strands that are pre-bonded together in a fan like manner. The flare lashes have a small base that is hidden under your lashes.
We don’t use regular knotted flares or clusters for this technique, because we like to give the client a set of discreet eyelashes that blend with their natural lashes. Our natural flare lashes are available in 7 different lengths,ranging from 6-14 and 3 different styles. We choose the best style for you, depending on the look and fullness that you desire. We apply the eyelashes in-between or under your natural eyelashes; next to one another. We can/ will attach them to each other if you have thin or sparse natural eyelashes.
Flare Lashes Additional Info:
- We don’t recommend our clients to wear these over 2 weeks
- You don’t get refills. The fan lashes must be removed, and a new set applied
- You can easily remove these lashes using oil.
- Cheaper than Individual Eyelashes and Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions
- Shorter application time than Individual Eyelashes and Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions
- Quick Voluminous Looks
- Last longer than False Eyelashes / Strip Eyelash Extensions
- Limited custom ability, unless you get this service done by us.
*Flare Eyelashes may be able to give you the same look as Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions, but are not to be used for Russian Volume Eyelash services.
We have a team of very skilled certified lash technicians / licensed cosmetologist that will apply your lash extensions using an 1:1 or lash-to-lash technique. We are able to create custom looks using multiple curl patterns, thicknesses, and lengths. The only limitation on the classic individual eyelash extensions is not being able to create super full looks, because the fullness is based on the number of natural eyelashes that you have per eye.
Eyelash Extensions Additional Info:
- Eyelashes can last 6 to 8 weeks
- Replicate your natural eyelashes, so that they’ll appear to be completely natural
- Eyelash Extensions shed 1 by 1 with your natural lashes
- Refills are needed every 2-3 weeks to maintain the flawless appearance of your eyelash extensions
- Individual Eyelash Extensions have an 1-2 hour application time
Individual Lashes vs Eyelash Extensions
Now that you have the details about both methods of applying extensions to your natural eyelashes, be sure to take all of these details into careful consideration. The goal is to select an eyelash installation that works best for you.
Maintaining your eyelash installation can be time-consuming and costly. Contact C’ameleon Salon for a consultation, mention this article and receive a 10% discount on a flawless Eyelash Extensions installation.